Location and Team
We welcome all of our clients to meet with us personally to show we are real people, dedicated to professionalism, who want to build a solid, lasting relationship with you. Because we are a smaller company, we don’t have a main office, but rather work remote from home offices in order to reduce unnecessary overhead some larger companies have. This helps us keep our rates competitive without sacrificing quality.
What we do….
- We know how to inspect and take quality photos for our clients.
- We know how to create quality Xactimate estimates.
- We’ve done it over and over, thousands of times.
- We provide quality products/services most contractors need, we are very good at what we do and we charge reasonable, competitive rates.
What we don’t do….
- We don’t interpret insurance policies. Although we are very capable of doing so, it is not part of our role and would be against DOI code.
- We don’t “negotiate” with insurance companies/adjusters. Again, not part of our role and against DOI code.
- We don’t act as a Public Adjuster or Attorney, and we are not licensed as such. We also do not “represent” your client (the insured) in any way.
- We don’t collect insurance payments or provide billing services for our clients. We are not a TPO service.
We work strictly through email, phone calls and personal meetings with our clients. We don’t have a fancy “portal” you can access, or any other system that will complicate our service processes. We have found most of our clients don’t need or want those things, and keeping it simple tends to expedite our turn around times. But, you can be assured that you will still be able to hold us accountable to a professional standard and consistent quality.
Don't waste another day!
Call us today at 800-899-1366!