My Estimate Team is Awesome!
Location and Team
Our office is located in McKinney, Texas, 20 mins just north of Dallas, Texas. Although most of us are local to McKinney, we have others who are spread out across the USA working remotely from their home office. We like having other estimators on the team who can work remotely for two reasons…
1) It keeps costs down for office space, making it more easy to keep our rates consistent.
2) It allows us to have people in other states who know city code requirements which we would otherwise have to research
These two things make our supplement process more efficient and less expensive than other companies providing the same services.
We welcome all of our clients to come see us in person, as well as new potential clients who want to make sure we are real and active in our work.
Our offices are located at: 1833 W Hunt Street, Bldg B, Ste #203 / Off #206 / McKinney, TX 75069 / 800-899-1366 (call and come see us!)
All of our estimators have worked as either Residentail and/or Commercial Independent Adjusters, Staff Adjusters directly for carriers. Additionally, a few of our team have worked as construction and claims consultants for large commercial clients. Combined, our team has over 50 years of estimating and consulting experience working with claim estimates and supplements.
We know estimating and we know the supplement process.
We’ve done it over 10,000 times.
- No, we don’t collect payments for our clients
- No, we don’t act as PAs or Attorneys.
- No, we don’t inspect on our client’s behalf
We simply do what we do best and for a reasonable price.
We write and correct original claim estimates (using Xactimate) and work directly with the carriers to get those estimates approved.
Call us today at 800-899-1366.
As a client, you will have access to your own, personalized portal with backend dashboard for all your file needs (for free). Your portal will not only allow you to upload documents, photos and carrier estimates for each file, but you will also be able to do the following:
- Obtain contact info for the estimator who is assigned to your file
- Read any and all notes your estimator has written on any file we have for you (past and present)
- See the follow up we do on your files (we are KNOWN for our consistent and agressive follow up with carriers!)
- Track and run reports on average increases we have managed to get on your files
- Track and run reports on fees you have paid for our services
- Download completed estimates and approved estimates we will upload for you
- Email us directly from your dashboard about any claim
- and much more!!
You can actually hold us accountable to a professional standard and consistent turn around time.
We want you to be able to say…
“My Estimate Team is Awesome! “