Our pricing is pretty simple, really, and we are competitive with the market.
There are no catches and we will never charge for something that we feel is not worth it to you. In fact, we are usually able to tell our clients up front what the total amount is expected to be, unless there is info which we are not aware of from the start.
- For estimate services, $75 per hr
- For inspection services, $90 per hr (includes travel up to 30 mins each way)
- For inspections on steep/high, $105 per hr
- Estimates have a 1 hr min charge; Inspections have a 2 hr min charge
- For estimate services, $95 per hr
- For inspection services, $110 per hr (includes travel up to 30 mins each way)
- For inspections on steep/high, $125 per hr
- Estimates and inspections have a 2 hr min charge
Supplements – At this time, we only provide supplement services for Commercial projects and it is based on a sliding scale fee. Depending on where the project is in the process, we may be able to assist you with your supplements. Call to discuss.
Inspection only services (no estimate needed) – We will upload our photos to your Company Cam account if you have one (Residential or Commercial). If you have no Company Cam account, we will provide a PDF of our inspection photos (non-labeled). For commercial inspections only, we will provide you a photo report (labeled – with your company logo and info on the report), so you have something to hand to your client or an insurance carrier.
We require a Credit Card (CC) on file when setting you up as a client. We will charge your CC on file the final fee, once our inspection and/or estimate is complete.
We invoice using Quckbooks and final payment is due upon receipt. Several payment options are available. We do not accept checks via mail.
Once you receive our final estimate, you will be able to request changes to our in order to make sure quality of product is consistent with your expectations. We will provide a copy of the final document, along with the final invoice, to you via email.
For inspection only services (no estimate created), we will present a labeled photo report to you along with a final invoice, via email.