Our pricing is pretty simple, really, and we are competitive with the market.
There are no catches and we will never charge for something that we feel is not worth it to you. In fact, we are usually able to tell our clients up front what the total amount is expected to be, unless there is info which we are not aware of from the start.
- For estimate services, $150 min (includes 1 hr) / $75 per additional hr
- For inspection services, $90 per hr (up to 30 miles ea way – $.55 per add mile)
- For inspections on steep/high, $210 min (includes 1 hr) / $105 per additional hr
- For estimate services, $200 min (includes 1 hr) / $100 per additional hr
- For inspection services, $140 per hr (up to 30 miles ea way – $.55 per add mile)
- For inspections on steep/high, $250 min (includes 1 hr) / $155 per additional hr
Supplements – Based on a sliding scale fee.
- From $1 up to $50,000 = 15% fee (of increase)
- From $50,000 up to $150,000 = 12% fee (of increase)
- From $150,000 up to $500,000 = 10% fee (of increase)
- Above $500,000 = 8% fee (of increase)
Inspection only services (no estimate needed) – We will upload our photos to your online account if you have one (Company Cam, Acculynx, etc…). If you have no online account, we will provide a PDF of our inspection photos (non-labeled). For commercial inspections only, we will provide you a photo report (labeled – with your company logo and info on the report), so you have something to hand to your client or an insurance carrier.
INVOICING and FINAL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED
ALthough we don’t invoice our clients until our work is complete, we do require a valid credit card (CC) or debit card on file, when setting you up as a client. If the final invoice is not paid within 48 hrs of sending out invoice, we will charge your CC/bank card on file.
We invoice using Quckbooks and final payment is due upon receipt. Several pay options are available. However, we do not accept checks via mail.
Once you receive our final estimate, you will be able to request changes in order to make sure quality of product is consistent with your expectations. We will provide a copy of the final document, along with the final invoice, to you via email.
For inspection only services (no estimate created), we will provide a photo report to you along with a final invoice, via email.