Ok, so you want to know pricing. Pretty simple, really, and we are competitive with the market.
There are no catches and we will never charge for something that we feel is not worth your or our efforts. In fact, we are usually able to tell our clients up front what the total amount of the our services will be, unless there are challenges that arise which we are not aware of at the get go.
- For estimate services, we charge $85 per hr
- For inspection services, we charge $100 per hr (including travel time)
- For estimate services, we charge $100 per hr
- For inspection services, we charge $125 per hr (including travel time)
- We not only inspect, but we will also take photos, upload photos to Company Cam (if you have an account), and provide you a photo report (with your company logo and info on it) for you to be able to give to your client or an insurance carrier.
We require a Credit Card (CC) on file when setting you up as a client. We will charge your CC on file for the first minimum hour (above), before we will proceed with any estimate or inspection. On your final invoice, we deduct that first hour on the final invoiced amount due. Normally, it doesn’t take more than 1 hour for a residential estimate and average of 2-3 hrs for a lengthy commercial estimate. Inspections, for obvious reasons, take longer.
We invoice using Quckbooks and final payment is due upon receipt. Several payment options are available.
For estimates, we will present the initial estimate to you for any changes and once changes are completed, we will send you our final invoice as a link along with the final estimate via email.
For inspection services, we will present a final photo report (labeled) to you via email. We will also send the final invoice as a link via that final email.